What should you expect when you come to New Community?
We know that an unfamiliar church can be overwhelming and uncomfortable. We are a church filled with real people. Real people have unique stories, backgrounds, looks, and tastes. Our hope is that you can find something here that suits you and enables you to walk this thing we call faith in Jesus better and more fully. Here are a few things you can expect at New Community Christian Church:
- You should expect to meet a group of people that genuinely love Jesus, love their church and love you. We want you to belong and have a place right from the start. We are a church built on community and sharing life with one another and we would love it if you would be a part of it.
- You should expect to meet people who are passionate about their relationship with Jesus as well as their relationships with one another.
- You should expect solid Biblical teaching and authenticity. We strive to present the message of Jesus in real and authentic ways through music, video, and presentation.
- You should expect something for every member of the family. From our Nursery, NC Preschool, NC Kids, and corporate worship celebrations on Sundays, and groups throughout the week, everybody should have a place to learn and grow.
- You should expect to get involved. We want you to be an active part of our community. We don't believe church is only for Sunday morning.